With The Name of Allah...

Assalamualaikum...

Yes, that is right.. I am a confidant for my dear Best Friend Till Death Tear Us Apart (BFFTDTUA) who is a PLHIV and a PLU as well...

What makes me start the blog is to record everything memories that I have with my best friend, his journey as PLHIV (secretly) from my point of view (also secretly) and my journey to support him (secretly at this moment) through his journey as PLHIV.

OK, you might have BIG Q in your head, what with this SECRET word.. TBH, hawkeye didnt know that I know he is PLHIV.. He also got no idea that I know he is PLU... I am not PLU, I am straight.. but i am not in position to judge anyone of their sexuality.. it is not my job, it is Allah's job..

I am one of the luckiest person on earth for having him as my confidant.. he always makes me smile, makes my day and provide the best tips (and sarcasm) whenever i need it... Thank you Allah for lending me such a great guy as my BFFTDTUA.. I am not sure what he takes me for, but it dosent matter to me.. As ive taken him as BFFTDTUA already.. once hooked forever hooked.. pity him.. hahahaha..

He been there whenever I need him the most, and I want to return his deeds by providing my support whenever he need me the most.. I understand he must be very depressed with what he is having right now and he is so damn young.. we have been very close texting everyday of whatever happen everyday from the most simple things to bitching office politics drama.. but he now a bit distant since he been diagnose with HIV and I know he is trying to build back his strengths from pieces.. The thing is he dont want to share (yet) with me his health issues... yeah, it is private and confidential, I know..

But I cant bare to see his sad and frustrated face everyday, even he mask it with laughter, I can still feel his pain that he carry.. we are BFFTDTUA, what are you expecting.. I can even tell what he have for breakfast this morning (teeetttttttt.. liars). Lets say that I have subconscious mental connection with this Hawkeye.. you all watch Endgame right.. so a bit like that.. hahahaha..

Alright, long story short, I want to be his best biggest huge supporter in his journey as PLHIV, eventho it is in Hydra's Top Secret, its OK..

Next entry Ill story you how I know he is PLHIV.. if you are one, I really need your kind feedback..

If i got a million heart, I definitely give it to you, I adore your strenghts your determination in getting through this huge trial from Allah.. You got my support!

Good Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Crying Is Important for your mental health?

How i know Hawkeye is PLHIV?

December 2021!! Time to revamp the blog!