Principles of HIV Transmission

Aloha...

Assalamualaikum...

People always asked, what if i washed my clothes with my family, are they going to get infected?

Do i get infected by mosquito bites?

Something to ponder huh?







I hope the above article answered your questions well.. So long i didnt wrote anything in this blog.. There are a lot happening.. Dont worry, everything is ok.. It was a prayer that have been answered.. Ups and down, Hawkeye was there helping me out, giving me support that i need most from a bestie.. Eventhough it will not be as the same as before, i do grateful with our friendship.. I pray everyday for his day to be ease and each of his sins to be forgiven by Allah.. I pray everyday for him to be strong.. I guess Allah is answering my prayers a bit by a bit..

Nothing more that i ask from all my reader to pray the same for my buddy, as well as everyone affected by HIV.. It never been easy, but we can do something for those solus who are affected..

I have soooooooo much to share, but it is getting late.. Shall see you all again next time.. This time ill try my level best to be frequently here..

Love u till every last bit.. May Allah bless ❤️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Crying Is Important for your mental health?

How i know Hawkeye is PLHIV?

December 2021!! Time to revamp the blog!