F. R. I. E. N. D

Assalamualaikum...

My favorite book.. 

That is a picture of a book that Hawkeye gave me to read.. He said once i am done, i must tell him the whole story as he dosent got the chance to finish the book.. Ive promised, ive finished the book but i never had a chance to tell him the story about the book.. 

The book is a very fast paced book, which i was looking for the other stories under this title.. It is by James Patterson, Cross Kill (bookshots series).. Till now i am yet to find any.. Maybe i did look hard enough.. InsyaAllah ill find it sooner or later..

Mere two months is Hawkeye birthday.. The 28th.. I was thinking to buy him a present.. As an appreciation for being there at my lowest point of my life.. Thinking about it, its always makes me cried.. Never failed.. Why? Because at my lowest point of life, he was there.. Giving me all sorts of supports.. Push me to my limit.. But when he is at difficulty, facing hard time, i am unable to be there.. Even i really want to.. I am afraid that i make him feel worst, i afraid he will be uncomfortable to be vulnerable.. Which makes me even more shattered..

I can only post quotes on my whatsapp status, for only him to see (he didnt know that).. In hoping that he can get a little boost of support from me.. My dua for him in every of my last sujood is for Allah to forgive all of his sins, give him peace at heart, ease his journey, for our friendship to be last until jannah and for me to be his true friend everytime he needs one.. 

Allah have granted my dua as he said he is now at better place.. Alhamdulillah.. I am happy for that.. I still worry about him, his health, his well being.. Maybe i am overthinking.. But i believe that is normal.. Tell me, kawan mana yang tak risau knowing her bff is not well? If u got one, let me give a piece of my mind to whoever the person is.. 

I hope he is ok.. My intuition at times drain my emotion, i can feel he is in difficulty but i cant do anything.. When the feeling got stronger, ill post the motivational quote.. I hope that he'll get better..

Thank u Allah for granting me this precious friendship.. Ill cherish it till my the last second of my life.. Please allow me to be his confidant, to support him trough his tough time.. Aamiinnn.. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Crying Is Important for your mental health?

How i know Hawkeye is PLHIV?

December 2021!! Time to revamp the blog!