Looking things from his point of view...

Assalamualaikum...

Going back home by train today.. And my mind keeps playing good time together with hawkeye.. Dosent realize tears falling down my cheek...

You might think i am so into him.. The fact is he is my bff and he is there everytime i need him without failed.. The reason why i feel so demmm helpless is the fact that i cant help him.. The way friend need..

I know he need support, he is a very strong will person.. Very stubborn.. But yet he have a soft spot in his heart which he doesent want anyone to know..

I talked to my ghost hug, dr strange.. I want to know her opinion and her point of view since i cant get it from him.. I cant be asking him as it is a very sensitive matter.. But i want to understand him.. His feelings and hia fears.. And here it is...



Ok fine.. I do pity him.. It is 5% what it is now.. But 95% of it is genuinely a very heavy concern feeling as a friend.. He is alone.. No one knows.. His struggle with his inner self.. Thinking all sorts of things.. Thinking of how to survive.. Which for me need tremendous courage and patience.. I really admire him for that..

He still excel in his job as usual.. In fact he is among the best person in our team.. He still come to work, act like nothing happen.. He need to as he most probably dont want people to ask him anything about his health issue..

Looking things at his perspective do makes me realize that this is about him, not about me, not about us.. It is hurt.. I am totally bullshitting if i said i didnt missed my bestie.. Demmmm i missed him so much.. But, i need to think as him, in his shoes.. If he need 10 years to build his confidence, to trust, ill give it to him..

Allah's plan is the best.. At times i can feel he is struggling, trying to keep everything in control, i want to ask him.. But knowing he wouldnt want anyone to know his vulnerability, i can only pray for him.. Hoping everything is fine..

I hope if he reads this blog in the future, please know that i am here, i may seem ignorant because i dont want him to feel weird or uncomfortable around me..

I know he can survive, he is my bff for god sake.. 😊 May Allah ease everything for u buddy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Crying Is Important for your mental health?

How i know Hawkeye is PLHIV?

December 2021!! Time to revamp the blog!